How We Protect You
Neon Canvas is committed to protecting the privacy of information and data that may be used to identify you (your "personal information"). The intention of this Privacy Notice is to disclose our information-gathering practices and describe how we use your personal information.
Information We Collect
We collect personal information from you if you use our website, fill out forms on our website, or use any of our web-based products or services. We also may receive personal information about you from one of our business partners that we have a contractual relationship with (for example, if your employer has hired us to provide training to you, your employer will provide us with information about you that we need in order to provide that training). When we get information from a third party, such as your employer, we typically receive limited contact information, and we collect the rest of the personal information directly from you when you interact with us or our web-based materials. We may collect the following categories of personal information:
- Contact details, such as name, title, company name, email address, phone number, and location
- Your email subscription preferences
- Credit card information (if you are making a purchase)
- Details about your interest in our products and services
- Information about the work that you do, such as the industry you work in and the number of salespeople at your company, the type of sales activities that you engage in, and your work style and goals
- Employment-related information (if you choose to submit an employment application)
- Information from publicly available profiles, such as on LinkedIn, in connection with our marketing activities or hiring practices
- Responses to surveys, polls, or assessments
- Information collected automatically from our website visitors, such as your IP address, browser type, language, operating system, the date and time you accessed our website, and the link from which you accessed our website.
How We Use Your Personal Information
The personal information that we collect is used to perform our contractual obligations and for our other legitimate interests. In some cases, we may ask you for your consent to use your personal information. Specifically, we use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To deliver services, products, or transactions that you have requested
- To perform under our contracts with our business partners, such as providing training to the employees of our corporate customers, and otherwise facilitating our business arrangements
- To improve our website, including upgrading security measures
- To send you promotional materials or communications regarding our content and services, or information from Neon Canvas partners, that we feel may be of interest to you
- To evaluate the products and services that we offer and develop new or improved products or services and to better understanding Neon Canvas’s business environment
- To conduct general research on topics of interests to Neon Canvas and its customers
- For educational purposes, such as polls conducted in webinars
- To consider you for employment (if you’ve submitted an employment application)
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your information for any of these purposes with the following individuals and entities:
- Neon Canvas business partners who sell or deliver our products and services, such as Neon Canvas licensees
- Vendors engaged by Neon Canvas to provide certain services on behalf of Neon Canvas, such as marketing services, content management/data storage, payment processing, and conducting surveys.
Neon Canvas will never sell, rent, or disclose your personal information to third-party entities except as described in this Privacy Notice.
Transfer of Information to the United States
Neon Canvas is headquartered in the United States. Information we collect from you will be processed in the United States. The United States has not sought nor received a finding of "adequacy" from the European Union. With respect to transfer from the European Union, Neon Canvas relies on derogations for specific situations. In particular, Neon Canvas collects and transfers personal information to the United States only with your consent, to perform on a contract with you (or in your interest), or to fulfill a compelling legitimate interests of Neon Canvas in a manner that does not outweigh your rights and freedoms. Neon Canvas endeavors to apply suitable safeguards to protect the privacy and security of your personal information and to use it in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Notice. Neon Canvas does not collect sensitive data (known as special categories of data in the European Union).
Neon Canvas retains personal information for as long as we have a legitimate business relationship with you or with an organization with which you are affiliated (such as your employer). We may also retain personal information about prospective customers or prospective employees until we determine that it is unlikely that we will provide you with services and/or employ you. We also may retain your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal or contractual obligations.
If you do not want to receive promotional or marketing communications from Neon Canvas, you may opt-out at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the end of our emails. If you choose to unsubscribe, we will retain your contact information to ensure that we do not contact you again.
If you are located in the European Union, you may have the following legal rights under European Union law:
- To withdraw consent at any time, if we are processing your personal information on the basis of consent
- To access the personal information Neon Canvas has about you
- To request that Neon Canvas rectify or erase your personal information
- To request that Neon Canvas restrict the way it uses your personal information
- To object to the way Neon Canvas uses your personal information
- To ask Neon Canvas to transfer your personal information to someone else
- To lodge a complaint with a data protection agency in the European Union
- To request to exercise one of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below. Neon Canvas’s ability or obligation to comply with your requests may be limited by applicable law.
Neon Canvas uses a number of security technologies and procedures to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that third parties will not overcome these measures and gain access to your information. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Neon Canvas disclaims any warranty or guarantee that your information will be protected from misuse, appropriation, alteration, or loss.
Links to External Websites
Childrens’ Personal Information
Neon Canvas is a general audience website and does not knowingly collect any personal information from children. While our website may be viewed by children, Neon Canvas does not seek to obtain information about visitors under 18 years of age.
Statement on Cookies
Note: "Do Not Track" is a preference you can set in your web browser to let the websites you visit know that you do not want them collecting information about you. This website does not currently respond to the “Do Not Track” signal. The best way to manage the collection of information is by controlling your cookies and limiting the personal information you submit to our website.
Cookies We Use
We use the service providers listed below. You may visit the links to learn about their privacy policies and how to opt-out of their cookies.
Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Collecting information: This means we can learn more about how you use our website so we can improve our services and online experience.
Tailoring your experience: Cookies allow us to provide you with information, products, and services we think you’ll find interesting.
Making our marketing relevant: We can show you relevant offers and promotions on our website and through our advertising networks.
Email: If you receive our email updates, we tailor the information we send you based on the data our cookies have collected from your recent visits to our website. You can opt-out of this in any email we send.
Changes to Privacy Notice
Neon Canvas reserves the right to amend this Privacy Notice at any time, for any reason, without notice to you. Any changes will be published here and you should check our website to access our current Privacy Notice. When we update this Privacy Notice, we will also revise the "last updated" date at the top of this page.
If you have questions about how we handle your personal data, please contact us at [email protected], call 901.244.5754, or by mail at:
5100 Poplar Ave. Suite 2114
Memphis, TN 38117
For personal information subject to European data protection laws, Neon Canvas is the controller of the personal information.